A Better Tomorrow Starts Today
SportPet Designs, maker of Kitty City, practices environmentally responsible manufacturing.
By taking the
initiative to make our products more sustainable, we create an example for other manufacturers to follow.
What We Are Doing
• Our packaging consists of 90% recycled materials
• We reduced the number of plastic bags being used inside our packaging
• We use recycled paper products and biodegradable paper-part bags wherever we can
• All our plastic parts and bags are recyclable polypropylene
• We are in the process of converting product packaging to soy inks instead of petroleum-based inks
• SportPet recycles on all levels, with warehouse, factory and office recycling programs
• Sustainability has been integrated heavily into our cat accessory programs and feeding and watering items
• We continue to evaluate ways to improve sustainability of our dog crates and kennels
• We use lead-free inks, dyes and plastics
• SportPet is transitioning toward recycled and biodegradable materials
• Anywhere we use PVC, we guarantee it is phthalate-free and lead-free
• Our plastic parts are composed of 30% recycled materials
• We are using natural renewable harvested wood for our rustic pet furniture
We donate to local humane societies.